For this Quick Tip, Cindy demonstrates how to change a deposable undergarment without taking off the pants or shoes.
You can start with either leg, but for this demonstration Cindy started with the right leg.
- Put the right foot through the leg hole of the undergarment
- Reach down through the right pant leg and grab the undergarment, pulling it up the leg and out the top of the right pant leg
- Take the left side/leg hole of the undergarment down through the top of the left pant leg
- Pull it out the bottom of the left pant leg and over the left foot
- Pull the undergarment up to the thighs, followed by the pants in preparation for pulling both up the rest of the way once the individual stands