In this video Cindy is demonstrating Sitting Long Arc Quads. This exercise strengthens the muscles on the top of the thigh.
- Sit back in your chair so that your thighs are supported
- Firm your stomach, but be sure not to hold your breath
- Straighten your leg from the knee down until fully straight or as tolerated
- Don't go to the point of lifting your thigh off the chair
- Hold for 3-5 seconds
- Lower your foot back down to the floor
Perform 5-10 reps, 1-2x/day
The number of exercise repetitions and sets per day are just a suggestion and should be adjusted, as needed, to fit your fitness level and tolerance.